Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
You can expect to be treated in a safe environment with extra precautions in place. You can expect to see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff.
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- Only patients will be allowed in the building unless accompanying minor.
- Please no food or drink.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office.
- Health and Temperature screenings will take place for everyone who enters the building (including our staff and anyone accompanying the patient).
- Bathrooms will be closed unless an emergency arises – please use your home bathroom before you arrive.
- When finished with your treatment, the next appointment will be made at the chair.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
- We will continue to do our best to allow greater time between patient appointments, as well as to reduce the number of patients passing through the reception area at any one time.
- In order to minimize contact in person at the reception desk, we will accept payments and make appointments via phone, email, or US mail.
- If you are accustomed to paying for your services at your appointment, we will accept your credit card or check at your appointment time. A receipt can be emailed to you.
- We ask that you arrive at your appointment wearing a mask or one will be provided.
We look forward to seeing you and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you and every patient safe in our practice. We value your trust and loyalty.